We found this searching, funnily enough, for Pickle Pie – credit to a fella called Aaron Thomas…
- 1 kg mince/ground beef browned – we recommend Primco Angus Mince Beef
- 1 onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup dill pickle juice
- ½ cup dill pickles chopped
- 2 tsp Liquid Smoke (what! – We’re guessing any vape will do)
- ⅓ cup All purpose Flour
- ⅓ cup Milk
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese Grated
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- One Pie Crust baked in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Add browned ground Primco Angus Mince Beef, onion, garlic, ½ tsp salt, and ¼ cup flour.
- Stir in pickle liquid, Liquid Smoke, milk, pickles, and 1 cup shredded cheese.
- Spoon mixture into pastry shell.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle top with remaining 1 cup cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes, until pastry is golden brown and cheese is bubbly.